Friday, May 10, 2013

Scholastic Book Sale Finds!

Okay, so today I went to the Scholastic Warehouse sale near my house and let me just tell you that I am a total sucker for a kids' book sale.  I just honestly want to buy one of everything.  I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I had a coupon for $25 off off a $100 purchase.  Because, of course, then I have to spend $100.  At any rate, I think I made out pretty darn well.  In the end, I got 42 books for $81 (after tax).  Some are even hardcover.  Can't beat that!  Here are just a few of the books I picked up:

Elska (Horse Diaries, #1)  My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell  Peter Pan in Scarlet  Tuesdays at the Castle (Castle Glower #1)

The Invasion  Play Dead (A Dog and His Girl Mysteries, #1)  Kit Story Collection  We Are Not Eaten by Yaks (An Accidental Adventure, #1)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete